Law Offices of William P. Burns Jr. LLC
How Our New Haven County Divorce Attorneys Can Help
At Law Offices of William P. Burns Jr. LLC, we are not a volume practice.
Our family law attorneys believe that every person deserves to have an
advocate on their side. We know the law and know that gender should not
play a role in a custody or divorce decision.
Let our firm fight to help you start over after a significant change and
protect your rights.
Call 203.930.1600 to
schedule your initial consultation.
Gender Should Not Play a Role in Your Divorce
Clients often come to our firm feeling that the family law process seems
weighted against them. Our family law attorneys are here to help you protect
your rights, your investments and your future by making the divorce process
as seamless as possible. We work to make sure gender does not play a role
in a divorce or custody decision.
We work to protect all families and always make sure that fathers are well-represented
throughout the legal process.
Benefits of Choosing Law Offices of William P. Burns Jr. LLC
At our firm, you are always treated with the respect that you deserve.
Our New Haven County divorce attorneys know that your case is important
and we always seek to save you time, money, and additional headache.
- All of our clients always benefit from the following dedication:
- If we don’t have an answer we will get one
- If we are not the right firm for the job we will find one
- Our staff works with the clients on a very personal level
- We are dedicated to keeping in constant contact with our clients
- All attorneys and staff are experienced and professional
Contact our firm today to learn more about how our New Haven County divorce lawyers can help you.