Experienced Divorce And Personal Injury Attorneys
Legal rights need protection during a divorce and following a serious accident. The attorneys at Bartlett Burns LLC focus on safeguarding their clients' best interests while pursuing the outcomes they deserve. They serve clients throughout Connecticut, including residents of Waterbury, New Haven County and Fairfield County.
At Bartlett Burns LLC, clients are more than file numbers that are impersonally shuffled from attorney to attorney. The attorneys are committed to giving clients in compromised positions a fighting chance against the parties who have wronged them.
Informative Counsel, Skilled Litigator, Personal Service For Clients
Clients often come to the firm feeling that the family law process seems weighted against them. They need an experienced lawyer protecting their rights and, in high net worth divorces, their investments. Specific areas of our family law practice include:
- Fathers' rights — Fathers who believe their rights are being overlooked need an advocate to even the odds they face.
- Divorce and specific legal matters related to the process, including alimony, palimony, domestic violence and property division
- Child custody and child support with a focus on custody arrangements and support payments that are fair to clients, regardless of gender
Naugatuck Car Accident Injury Lawyers Giving Victims A Voice
Personal injury claims sometimes go beyond the negligent acts committed by the driver of a car. Many cases involve violations of trust when authority figures take liberties and victimize children and the elderly. Specific areas of the Waterbury personal injury practice at Bartlett Burns LLC include:
- Sexual abuse involving scoutmasters with the Boy Scouts of America, medical professionals and foster parents
- Motor vehicle accidents involving cars and motorcycles
- Medical malpractice claims that involve surgical errors or misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose cancer and other terminal illnesses
- Liability claims involving commercial and residential premises and bars
- Abuse of the elderly by nursing home staff or in-home caregivers
Contact Bartlett Burns LLC
Clients facing an uncertain future should contact Bartlett Burns LLC today by filling out the intake form or calling the attorneys at 203-204-1323. Messages are returned promptly. Evening or weekend appointments are available.