William P. Burns, Jr.
Divorce Attorney in New Haven County
William P. Burns, Jr’s focus is on assisting families in their legal
issues throughout Connecticut. He has guided clients from Waterbury, New
Haven County, and Fairfield County, and, in doing so, has set a standard
for high-quality legal care based on personal attention to your individual
From helping fathers protect their rights and best interest in and out
of court to planning creative solutions in even the most contentious matters,
Attorney Burns can help you. Call our New Haven County divorce lawyer at 203.930.1600 today.
Honors & Accolades
Because of Attorney Burns’ compassionate representation, he has earned
a number of state and national legal awards.
- This includes:
- Being named American Society of Legal Advocates Top 40 Lawyers Under 40
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers from the National Trial Lawyers
Avvo with a Family Choice Award
Named a Connecticut
Super Lawyers’ Rising Star in 2011 and 2012
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys - 10 Best 2016, 2015, and 2014
Client Satisfaction Award
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys - Top 10 under 40, 2014
- Recognized by Martindale-Hubbell with a Client Distinction Award
- Formerly earned Series 6, Series 7 and Series 63 Licenses
Locally, Attorney Burns’ legal service for his clients was noticed
by New Haven’s Finest “Top 12 Attorneys” in 2011.
The Knowledge to Help You
Attorney Burns graduated cum laude from both UCONN and Quinnipiac School
of Law. Since then he’s offered clients the professional service
they need when facing a stressful family law case.
Contact Law Offices of William P. Burns Jr. LLC online to make an appointment for your
initial consultation. Learn more how Attorney Burns can assist you today.